Workshop on Integer and Combinatorial Optimization
March 11-12, 2020, RWTH Aachen
The workshop "Integer and Combinatorial Optimization" takes place on the 11th and 12th of March 2020. The aim of this year's edition lies in the presentation and discussion of recent trends in the design and analysis of algorithms in combinatorial optimization, and, partly, at the intersection of combinatorial optimization and machine learning. Invited speakers are
- Jannik Matuschke (KU Leuven)
- Sebastian Pokutta (TU+ZIB Berlin)
- Thomas Rothvoss (Washington University)
- Laura Sanità (Eindhoven University)
- Melanie Schmidt (Cologne University)
- Vera Traub (Bonn University)
In addition, there will be 8 contributed talks.
Participation is free of charge. For organizational purposes, please register via e-Mail to Dina Hermanns with name and affiliation until the 25th of February.
If you need further information or suggestions for accommodation please contact Dina as well.
The workshop "Integer and Combinatorial Optimization" takes place at Pontdriesch 14-16, room SeMath (ground floor) 52062 Aachen (see Google Maps).
The workshop is jointly organized by
- Arie Koster (Discrete Optimization, RWTH Aachen University),
- Marc Pfetsch (Optimization, TU Darmstadt), and
- Britta Peis (Management Science, RWTH Aachen University).